There are many ways to utilise the EducationInvestor Summit as a platform to promote your knowledge and expertise.
Opportunities include an influential role as a support sponsor, hosting a workshop, taking an exhibition stand, hosting the lunch or networking drinks reception or including your corporate literature in the delegate pack.
Utilising one or a mixture of these opportunities allows you to:
- Increase your company exposure and develop your corporate profile
- Increase your brand recognition and profiling of your organisation through the publicity offered before, during and after the Summit
- Position your brand as a market leader in your chosen area and educate a highly influential audience about your company and services
- Source new business opportunities, strengthen existing partnerships and alliances
- Engage in a time efficient and cost effective manner with those at the forefront of the education sector.
Having a prominent position in the running of the Summit ensures that your organisation is seen to be a leader in your field as well as promoting your organisation’s expertise through speaking opportunities. You will be entitled to:
- Chair a panel debate or host a workshop, working closely with EducationInvestor’s conference producer
- Your logo listed prominently on the EducationInvestor Summit website and all event-related literature
- Exhibition space
- Five full-page adverts in EducationInvestor during 2013
- Corporate literature included in the delegate pack
- Free photographs of the event.
Taking an exhibition stand allows you to demonstrate your services or products to key decision makers and influencers.
- Exhibition space
- Logo listed as an exhibitor on the EducationInvestor Summit website
- Two full page adverts in EducationInvestor
This option ensures that your knowledge and expertise is presented to best effect.
- Give a 15 minute presentation and hold a 15 minute Q&A session about a topic of your choice
- Your logo will be published on the Summit website and on all event-related material in the lead-up to and after the event
- Three full page adverts in EducationInvestor
- Free photographs of the event
Host networking drinks reception
By sponsoring the networking drinks reception you have a great opportunity to get your name and brand in front of delegates in a relaxed atmosphere.
You will receive:
- A platform to welcome and address delegates at the drinks reception
- Exclusive company branding at the drinks reception
- Company logo will be listed on the EducationInvestor website as well as on all event-related literature
- Corporate literature in delegate pack
- Two full page adverts in EducationInvestor.
Provide our influential audience with information about your products and services.
Maximum size is A4.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Telephone: 020 7451 7067