This one-day conference will investigate the global possibilities that exist for the UK education industry, including how UK education is positioned worldwide; the current demands of the world’s developing and established nations; and where opportunities might lie for operators and investors. Through a series of panels and presentations, operators will discuss their first-hand experiences of exporting British education, as well as the risks and opportunities that lie ahead. The day will feature a series of panels and presentations as well as offering dedicated time to network.
For more information about attending the conference please click here.
The event will consider:
- The key markets for British exporters and their dynamics
- The realities of operating on and off-shore in 2016
- The evolving regulatory landscape
Last year’s speakers included:
“The conference was very well put together and of a very high quality”
Graham Able, Alpha Plus
- Mansoor Ahmed, director, Colliers
- Ashwin Assomull, partner, Parthenon-EY
- Jon Baldwin, managing director, Tribal Group
- Fergus Brownlee, CEO, Cambridge Education Group
- Peter Crisp, dean & CEO, BPP
- Mike Dawe, director of international, City & Guilds
“A very well organised conference with some excellent speakers and a lot of interesting points for those interested in private capital into education”
Alan Humphreys, The College of Law
“A real coup bringing in University VCs, private equity and of course David Willetts. I really enjoyed the sessions, thoughtful, provocative and engaging”.
Tim O’Brien, INTO University Partnerships