Subscription terms & conditions
AVAILABILITY Subscriptions are available to companies, partnerships and individuals aged 16 and over only. These terms will apply to any agreement between you and Investor Publishing Limited (Company number 5001896) whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Greener House, 66-68 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RF(“we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any application for a subscription for any reason.
- If we accept your application, your subscription will start on the date that payment of your subscription fee is received and expire on the same date one calendar year later (“Expiry Date”).
- Your subscription is personal to you and is non- transferable to any third party.
- You agree to pay the subscription fees at the rates in effect from time to time. Details of our subscription rates will be as shown on our website. Where relevant, currency conversion values may fluctuate and conversion fees may be charged by your bank.
- You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. You can pay for your subscription by Direct Debit, credit or debit card. (We do not accept Amex or Diner’s Club).
- If you renew your subscription payment must be received within 30 days of renewal of an existing subscription.
- We will send you confirmation of your payment by e-mail to the e-mail address you have given.
CHANGES TO SUBSCRIPTIONS
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change any subscription price or change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. This will not affect any subscription that you have already paid for.
- The changes will apply to your subscription from your next renewal date after we notify you of such changes. If you do not wish to accept the new terms and conditions you should not continue to subscribe as this will indicate your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- One month before the Expiry date we will contact you by post or email to let you know that it is coming to an end and to advise you that your subscription will automatically renew for the same subscription period at the then prevailing renewal rate, which may be changed from time to time.
- Unless you notify us in writing not less than 14 days before the end of your annual subscription period that you no longer wish to subscribe, your annual subscription will be renewed for another year from the Expiry Date at the new price, if applicable. We will charge the subscription using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
- If you chose to pay monthly, your subscription will continue until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive it, in which case you will stop paying the monthly fees.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- No refunds will be made for cancellations, unless we are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may cancel your subscription immediately if you are in breach of these terms and conditions, including if we do not receive a payment when due from you.
- If you purport to cancel your subscription otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions, or we cancel in accordance with 5.2 above, you will remain liable to pay in full any part of the subscription fees that is unpaid.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- Claims for missing or damaged issues must be made in writing no longer than 3 months after publication date.
- We will not be responsible for any failure to perform our obligations to you in connection with this Agreement or in relation to your subscription where this failure is caused wholly or mainly by circumstances beyond our control.
- Subject to clause 6.4, our liability to you in connection with any breach of this Agreement or otherwise (whether under contract, in negligence or other tort or under any other breach of duty) will not exceed the total subscription fee charged in the twelve months preceding such breach. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of data or loss of reputation or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, damage, liability, cost or expense.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects any of your statutory rights if you are a consumer, or any liability that may not be lawfully excluded or limited.
- The content provided to you as part of your subscription, consisting of news and other articles, literary works, information, , images, video, sounds, musical works, , and any other materials (collectively, “Content”) is owned by us (“IP Content“). IP Content is protected by the relevant intellectual property laws that may be in force from time to time,.
- We hereby grants you a limited, revocable, license (without the right to sub-licence) to access and display the IP Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and/or using the subscription. The subscription may also contain Content of users and other persons licensed to us. Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed by the subscription, you may not copy, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the subscription.
- The subscription is offered for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove commercial content you may post, upload, transmit, email or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the subscription]. You understand that you are responsible for all Content that you post, upload, transmit, email or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the subscription (collectively, “User Content”). If you become aware of misuse of the subscription, you must report this immediately to us by contacting [email protected] We assume no responsibility for User Content or Content other than IP Content, assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate IP Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user.
- You agree not to use the subscription to (among other things) (i) post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is unlawful, threatening, harmful or abusive, (ii) solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes, (iii) engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without Investor Publishing Limited’s prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to remove User Content that violates this Agreement, as determined by Investor Publishing Limited in its sole discretion. You acknowledge the Investor Publishing reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Investor Publishing Limited’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, terminating their user account and/or reporting such User Content, conduct, or activity to law enforcement authorities.]
- For the purposes of this Agreement, all notices must be in writing in the English language and sent by post or email. Notices sent by post shall be sent in the case of a notice to you to the address to which any publications are sent pursuant to this Agreement or to the email address you have given. In the case of notices to us these should be sent to our registered office or to the email address of our Customer Services given above.
- No party who is not a party to this Agreement may enforce any term of this Agreement.
- No right or other provision in this Agreement shall be waived unless expressly stated to be a waiver and made in writing.
- This Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or on connection with this Agreement.
- These terms were amended on 07 July 2020 and supersede any previous terms and conditions relating to subscription to publications and online services produced by Investor Publishing Limited.
If you have a query or complaint about our subscription service, please contact us using any of the contact details below:
Telephone – +44 (0)20 7104 2000
Email – [email protected]
Post – Investor Publishing, Greener House, 66-68
Haymarket, London. SW1Y 4RF.